As a study participant, you have certain rights, including the right to:
* Be informed of the nature and purpose of the study.
* Be given an explanation of the procedures to be followed in the study and any drug that will be used.
* Be told about any discomforts and risks that can be reasonably expected.
* Be told about any alternative treatments that might be advantageous to you, as well as their risks and benefits.
* And be informed of the type of medical treatment available if you have complications during the study.
You also have the right to:
* Ask questions about the study procedures or medicines.
* Withdraw from the study at any time, without prejudice.
* Be given a copy of the signed and dated consent form.
* And be given the choice whether or not to participate in the study without any type of force, fraud, deceit, or other undue influence on your decision.